Professionals in Philanthropy (PiP) isn’t your typical business. We are described by some as “professional do gooders” because we work with people strengthening their communities, and we are committed to the same–through our work and our own volunteerism.
PiP guides nonprofits and philanthropists of all sizes to help you reach your highest potential– whether that be through thoughtful strategy, a compelling story, or a super star Board.
And even better, our team models philanthropy in our personal lives through our board service, volunteer work, and our own philanthropic budgets to support the causes we care about. Like you, we care about making our community a better place to live, work and play.
Professionals in Philanthropy (PiP) guides generous individuals and organizations in strengthening our communities, our countries, and our world.
We have two divisions, our Nonprofit Division and Strategic Philanthropy Division, that serve:
- Public charities/nonprofits
- Community foundations
- Family foundations
- Corporate foundations
- Individual philanthropists
We are committed to:
- Leading by example, not asking anyone to do what we wouldn’t do or haven’t done.
- Collaborating with other professionals to provide our clients with customized solutions.
- Exceeding expectations, our own and our clients’.
- Building the capacity of our clients, so they have the tools and know-how to do the work when we’re gone.
- Marrying best practices with innovative approaches.
Our Core Values
- Good listeners – We believe communication starts with listening.
- Selective – We partner with clients we have the passion and expertise to assist.
- Passionate – We love our work and channel that energy into the highest quality service.
- Forthright – We provide feedback that is both candid and respectful, even if it is unpopular.
- Community-minded – As a company and as individuals, we give back.
It is our top priority to provide value to those we have the pleasure of working with. See what people are saying about us by clicking here.