The Board in a Box: Board Meetings Toolkit
This toolkit is designed to help nonprofit boards (particularly board chairs) and the executives that support them run more dynamic, engaging and efficient board meetings. You will find this virtual resource jam packed with valuable resources:
- A video training with corresponding workbook that includes pointers, real-life examples, do’s and don’ts on how to conduct successful board meetings that won’t suck the life out of the boardroom
- Steps to take before, during and after your board meeting
- Consent agenda template
- Board Minutes template
- Parliamentary basics (for those who don’t want to get overwhelmed with the full version of Robert’s Rules of Order!)
- Facilitator tips for difficult behaviors
- Facebook private group where you can interact with others who are looking to improve their board meetings
Weekly Facebook Live Q&A (4 live Q&A sessions with Stacey Wedding, BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer) – all video links will be emailed to you as well
Purchase our Board in a Box tool for just $147 (normally $197). We know this information can be very helpful right now, and wanted to make it more affordable for you.
Just click the “buy now” button below to purchase, and we’ll send you the link to view the video and download accompanying materials.
P.S. And yes, we’ve been told we need to include the legal disclaimer. It comes with the territory of online products (eye roll). Due to the nature of this toolkit and your lifetime access to it, please note that there will be no refunds. And we’d ask that you not share this toolkit with others. The information that you will receive in your Board in a Box – Board Meetings Nonprofit Toolkit is proprietary and should not be shared. This applies to all of the resources in the toolkit.
Your purchase of this product indicates your agreement with these terms.